Tuesday 13 November 2018

The best luxurious stay in the wild!


I had just got home from work. The moment I enter my home the first thing I see is my 2 best friends have come over with luggage. They had planned a surprise trip for me. I loved it! Surprise parties were so old fashioned. Surprise trip is more of an unusual and different thing to do.

To my delight, we didn’t go to a regular hill station. The three of us went to Jim Corbett National Park. It is a very old national park, mainly created in the 1930s to preserve the endangered Royal Bengal Tigers. But now it is the home a huge variety of flora and fauna. For Accommodation in Jim Corbett, we chose to stay at the Namah Resort. It is a beautiful property near the magnificent Kosi river. The resort was a plus point for us. 

For they literally took care of everything. They arranged the wildlife safari for us. They made sure that everything was safe and yet very exciting. They took us to the path where we could spot a tiger and we saw many kinds of deer, like Sambal, Nilgai etc
.

Namah has worked it out to be thought of as one of the best Resorts in Jim Corbett Park. After a long tiring safari, we had gotten ourselves an appointment for spa and chose to relax and rejuvenate. This small 2 day trip to Jim Corbett was more than I could have asked for a weekend. It was the best way to get away from the hustle-bustle of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment